Final Girls

"Hey Limecrete," I hear you say, a derisive, almost mocking tone entering your voice. "I've been reading through your Movies tag, and you barely mention horror movies at all!"

Yes, you would be correct, Amalgam of Judgmental Readership! As I mentioned in the entry about Halloween, I simply cannot handle gory movies. I like a good scare as much as the next guy, but I'm not a fan of being grossed out. I hate to leave a gap in your pop culture consumption, though, so for those of you who have a lot more intestinal fortitude than I do, check out the brand new blog on the block:



How did I stumble across this blood-soaked page, you ask? Maybe I did some intensive research. Maybe it was recommended to me by hordes of admirers. Maybe I'm related to one of the authors. I GUESS YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. Even if I have to read it while I peek cautiously through my fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Slice of Lime