Home Cooking

Top Chef - Season 11, Episode 10

People are touchy when it comes to the recipes handed down to them, or ones that they've perfected over years. I'm no exception. If you criticized the beef stew I made for the first time last month, I'd thank you for the feedback, and probably incorporate your suggestions. If you criticized my grandma's sweet-and-sour meatball recipe, I'd sock you in the jaw.



Ricotta Gnudi With Pancetta, Peas, Lemon and Parmesan

So, it's an emotion-filled episode of Top Chef when the contestants are asked to draw inspiration from the food from their homes. Did someone cry? Did someone pick a fight? Did someone make gnocchi, as seems to be a contractual obligation in every episode this season? Wander on over to What'ere, Jane Eyre for Episode 10, and find out! Then maybe I'll let you come over for some of great-great-grandma Betty's matzo ball soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Slice of Lime