Save the Date: Much Ado About Nothing

Event: Much Ado About Nothing release
Date: Friday, June 7

Even I weren't a big fan of Joss Whedon via Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and to a lesser extent, Dollhouse and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog), he's spent the past year showing that he's just as talented when working in other genres. One of my biggest regrets about not being able to handle gory movies is that I'll never see Cabin in the Woods. So, when word reached me that he's made an adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing, which is one of my favorite Shakespeare plays, I was giddy.


Never mind that the movie employs Shakespearean language in a modern setting, which usually sets my teeth on edge! Never mind that the entire thing was made in less than two weeks! It's Whedon, it's Whedon's usual stable of actors, and it's Beatrice and Benedick! You can bet I'll be jumping on this like a trampoline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Slice of Lime